Grants and Awards
The INAP Board has funded two small research grants, each of up to $5000 Australian dollars. The grants were funded from the proceeds of the 2015 INAP conference in Ballarat and were administered by Federation University Australia.
The successful project proposals needed to:
- Be in topic areas clearly identifiable as relating to apprenticeship
- Involve original research, with a sound research method
- Address a research question of significance, at least in the country of the proposal
- Be undertaken by people knowledgeable about apprenticeship, either through research or through practice in the sector
- Demonstrate a knowledge of existing research in the topic area
In 2016, two grant winning teams have been identified:
- Christian K. Karl & Martin Lang, University of Duisburg-Essen, and
- Graham Attwell, Ana Garcia and Jose Luis Garcia Molina, Pontydysgu Research Institute
The teams have been encouraged to present their findings at the INAP conference in Washington 2017.