Grants and Awards
The INAP Board has decided to fund two small research grants, each of up to $5000 in Australian dollars. INAP invited apprenticeship researchers from around the world to apply for one of these grants.
The successful project proposals needed to:
- Be in topic areas clearly identifiable as relating to apprenticeship
- Involve original research, with a sound research method
- Address a research question of significance, at least in the country of the proposal
- Be undertaken by people knowledgeable about apprenticeship, either through research or through practice in the sector
- Demonstrate a knowledge of existing research in the topic area
Winners of the grants have been published are encouraged to present their findings at the forthcoming conference.